2020 Utility 4000DX-100 Dry Van
- 53’ x 102”
- Hendrickson A.R. slide w/Q.D. & S.L.
- 22.5 LP
- (8) Steel, Tires 50%+, Brakes 50%+
- N-Spindles 16” & 24” on center ¾” log posts with slots every 4″ on center
- 14 GAX12” Heavy-duty wearband
- (5) Hinges on rear door
- ¼” HD approach plate
- Side skirts
- Tiremaxx Pro Tire Inflation
- New DOT Inspection
Utility Trailer Manufacturing Company is America’s oldest privately owned, family-operated trailer manufacturer. Founded in 1914, the company designs and manufactures dry freight vans, flatbeds, refrigerated vans, Tautliner® curtainsided trailers, and aerodynamic technologies. Utility currently operates six trailer manufacturing facilities across North America. Utility also has an extensive independent dealer network with over 100 locations throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and South America. Visit: www.utilitytrailer.com for more information.